Our Levels Training program offers pet parents a flexible training schedule while pets enjoy a rewarding training program proven to set you and your dog up for success!
“We went through training with two of my dogs (6 and 9 months old). The Levels classes were great because dogs could advance at their own pace. The training room is huge and makes it easy for everyone to have plenty of space to train while social distancing. The trainer, Susan, is amazing. Lots of experience and patience with the dogs. Highly recommended!”
-Sara, Bugs & Molly
Levels Training is an innovative and cost-effective way to take advantage of group dog obedience classes. This membership-based training program allows you and your dog to take as much or as little training as you want. The training program consists of four skill levels with each level introducing new skills to your dog while continuing to practice previous skills with increasing distractions. Although each level has specific skill requirements which must be met prior to moving on to the next level, you and your dog progress through the levels at your own pace. Move through all four levels or choose to stay at a lower level. The choice is yours!
Benefits of Levels Training over traditional classes:
- Level 1 classes start frequently so there is little to no wait to enroll your dog in a class.
- All the dogs in each level are at a similar stage in training. This allows our professional trainer to better address the needs of each dog.
- Work at your own skill level for as long as necessary. No falling behind since there is no requirement to move up.
- Students can revisit a lower level at any time to brush up on previous skills.
- Dogs move in and out of each level throughout the training, which provides new dogs as distractions each week.
- Students can take time off if they have a very busy week or go out of town. Just return to class at the same level without fear of falling behind.
- Have extra time in your schedule? Attend more than one session a week if you are able to do so.
For pricing and more information about Levels Training, contact our San Antonio location.
Puppy Pre-K Group Classes
Get a jump start on helping your puppy be an awesome member of your family with our Puppy Pre-K Group Classes. Designed for puppies 10 - 16 weeks of age with at least 2 puppy shots and living in the home for at least 2 weeks. Proof of vaccines required. Classes are once a week for 4 weeks.
In a safe place during the critical socialization period, puppies will have fun meeting new people and other puppies plus experience new surfaces, sounds, and activities to help them feel comfortable in the real world. In addition to a confidence course, you and your puppy will learn: Name Game, Collar Grab, Hand Target, Settle, and more.
Pet parents will learn:
- How to read their puppy’s body language.
- How puppies play and learn.
- Solutions for potty training.
- Solutions for undesirable puppy behaviors, such as puppy nipping, jumping, barking, and more.
Puppy Pre-K Group Classes are also a great introduction to our innovative, fun, and flexible Levels Training!
For pricing and more information about Puppy Pre-K Group Classes, contact our San Antonio location.